Looking for Atlanta dealer contacts

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by the blue potato, Feb 15, 2006.

1. the blue potato

the blue potato New Member

I posted this on NASIOC and jjust found this site - I am finally now in the market for an 06 WRX (wagon) and starting my first steps into the Subaru Dealer 'network' in Atlanta. Saw some so-so reviews from various dealers in Atlanta. So looking for feedback from any Atlanta dealer and possible contaact name for a sales person you had a good experience with, etc.

Looking for a 06 Wagon and want to get the best price with less hassle and will have check in hand to buy that day, etc.

As always, thank you for the advice.

ATLANTA CLASSIC SUBARU
    Roswell GA 30350

Subaru of Gwinnett/Atlanta
    Duluth , GA 300

Royal Subaru of Decatur
    Decatur , GA 30033

Troncalli Subaru
    Cumming , GA 30040

2. ScoobyChick

ScoobyChick New Member

My husband works at Subaru of Gwinnett he can help you out if you print out your members profile from wrxatlanta he can give you invoice price. Just ask for Gary
    Good Luck!!!

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Subaru of Gwinnett is willing to offer competitive pricing and invoice for WRXatlanta members. Just swing by and they should be able to set you up!

4. the blue potato

the blue potato New Member

ScoobyChick and Alex - thanks for the response...I will check in with him at SOG.

What is Gary's last name (if you don't mind)? Wanted to call before I head out.

-Peter

5. ScoobyChick

ScoobyChick New Member

Gary Sikes
    He will be in a meeting today until 1pm call him after that I told him about you. He will help you out with anything. Good Luck!!!

6. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Classic Subaru's sales department is awesome. Ask for Herman. When I was in the market for a WRX, he was a great help and whenever my car is getting serviced he let's me test drive cars and what not. I would avoid the service department at Classic though at ALL COSTS because they are TERRIBLE! I have considered selling my car just so I won't have to deal with Classic's service department.

7. I think Herman was the person who sold me my car...young white guyish?

If so...he has left Classic...i dunno why...

Uh...i'm getting my oil changed there and tinted windows (bought it with the car just never installed it)....anything i can do?

8. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

No, Herman isn't white. I know the guy you're talking about though.

9. catch31

catch31 Member

Herman is great. I bought my car from Classic Subaru a little over a month ago and they have been great about it. They have sent me letters every week thanking me for buying from them... they even sent me a tin of cookies... As for their service department I've had no problems at all. My passenger side mirror stopped working after a little while, so they replaced both of them for free. One of the mechanics for them is a member of wrxatlanta and we talked for the entire time about subies, he even brought down his 02 and showed me everytihng he'd done.

Definately an A+ for Classic Subaru

10. +1,000,000 for Subaru of Gwinnett. Me, my friend Brian (04CoorsCan), his wife, and our friend David (Aspen05) all bought our cars from Neal O'Leary at SoG. Gary is cool too though!!!

11. ScoobyChick

ScoobyChick New Member

congrats!!
    Neil is so cool...and funny!

12. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Neal and Gary are both really great sales people at SoG. I bought my 06 wagon from Neal on 12/17.

Mark