Looking for full-time job openings for wife

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Max Q, May 21, 2014.

1. Max Q

Max Q Member

She just graduated from KSU (4.0gpa) and is looking for work in or around Hiram, Dallas, Kennesaw, Marietta, or Acworth. She made it all the way through her undergrad on the Hope scholarship, got accepted into UWG, and now we get to figure out how we're going to pay for it. :coolugh:

She has a BS in early childhood education, is GACE certified, and is currently enrolled in a MS of Speech Language Pathology program. She taught pre-k through 6th while in school and has tutored just about every grade. She also has a nursing background and has employment and internship history as an RN, patient care technician, GI, telemetry, cath, and a few other things. Mostly telemetry, I believe.

So that is her background but of course, she is willing to work outside of that if need be. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Just shoot me a PM. Thanks! :)

-Brett

2. liltoua

liltoua Member

That's an impressive resume :). Congrats to her

3. Max Q

Max Q Member

She says thanks. :)

4. Enzo

Enzo Supporting Member

Brett,

I have to check but my Wife is an SLP at a local hospital in Sandy Springs, I'll have her check to see if they have any openings.

5. Max Q

Max Q Member

Great! Thank you.

6. b reel

b reel Active Member

Has she contacted student services about job listings or leads through them?

7. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

Stripping is always an option.

8. Max Q

Max Q Member

She has and is currently exploring those options.

9. b reel

b reel Active Member

might be the best bet, seems the headhunters circle that place, professors are a good source as well.

10. Max Q

Max Q Member

We're starting to realize that.

<-- Not envious of those looking for work.

11. b reel

b reel Active Member

it's one of those lots of fish in a small pond kind of deals. ASHA would be a good start too, all mom could recommend since she's been retired for 10 years.