Looking for profesional drivers!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LarryWilson, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LarryWilson

LarryWilson Banned

Hey Racers!!

Due to a recent team member dropping out from organization, I am again looking for profesional drivers for my new profesional driving series! This is a really big opportunity to show your skills!

Here are the requirments:
    -Must own a Subaru STi or Mitsubishi EVO, DSM(must be awd) or Chevy Cavalier
    -Must have lots of prior racing experience (drifting is OK, but road racing preferred)
    -Must be an extremely passionate individual
    -Must furnish their own flame retardant driving suit, including underwear (amatuer racers often forget this, but this is what makes a profesional)

How to try out:
    We will be holding open time trials at the Tail of the Dragon on Feb 23/24 of this month, and the top times from this event will be put up for consideration. This is a very serious try-out, and we currently have many profesional drivers slated to attend. Please show up with your car prepped to the fullest!

I can't give out too many more details at this point, as per the the nature of this. Once the team members are chosen, a formal press release will be issued and the team will begin!

Sincerely,

Larry Wilson
    Knonek Racing Enterprises

2. WJM

WJM Banned

I've got something that looks like an STi and lots of seal time in Pro-Solo...

Who's sanctioning the event on US129?

3. LarryWilson

LarryWilson Banned

What is seal time? This is a new comcept to me.

As for the sanctioning body, this will be kept confidential until we get close to the event, as I am still securing sponsors.

-Larry

4. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

lame.

5. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Tail of the Dragon a public road? Are you closing it down for the "time trials"?

6. LarryWilson

LarryWilson Banned

Of course we are closing it down. My uncle is a cop that works up there, and will arrange something for the event.

-Larry

7. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

I like nachos

8. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

:rofl:

9. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Like a smokey and the bandit cop?

10. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller