looks like im going to be moving back to florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by jt money, May 12, 2006.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

well after a very unsuccessful semester at itt-tech, im going back to the school i have two AS degrees from already to expand my horizons and get my buisness entertainment bachlors degree. my lease isnt up till jan but if i go i want to be there and started by aug. the sooner i leave the sooner i come back. i like this area alot and i know theres plenty of opportunity up here for me but it doesnt seem to be my time right now. of course i will still be on the boards and keeing up with all of yall. im tring my best to sell my truck and get back into a suby before i go. i will also hopefully be starting a new florida chapter of WRXatlanta similar to the savannah section. so if you know someone that wants to sublet my 2bedroom\ 2 bath 1000' place for 5 months let me know.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Best of luck good sir! It's road trip season :D

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

damn JT it sucks to see you go, but hopefully you can get everything sorted out, back into a suby, and join us back here in tha ATL soon.

good luck back in florida

-Brett

4. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

dang bro! your the one who got me on this site int he first place and now your leaving me! i guess i can be your little grasshopper trainey hahah.....good luck iwth everything and come back and visit man.

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

now that i'm getting back everyone is friggin leaving! first milo for the summer, now you JT!!! WTF bro....joking no really g'luck and i'm sure i'll see you around. definatley on the boards and prolly at the meet next Thursday on ur bday.;) you know you'll always have the subie family back here in ATL. best of luck to you!!!

-shane

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Good luck man! Will you at least make it to the Stone Mountain meet? <Scott who wishes he was moving back to Florida...> Where are you moving to?

7. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

Im coming back tooo - to GA

We always have the ability to go into reverse and look at things in a clear mind and then move forward again.

NOthing matters more than health and happiness - go buy more parts for your cars :)

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i will miss my drinking buddy :wtc:

9. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

good luck JT! hopefully i'll see ya around before you move.

10. Goose013

Goose013 Member

Good luck JT,
    maybe since you'll be away from Milo and his bad influences you can study more and do better in class....lol ;)

11. jt money

thanks evryone for the kind comments. i will be at stone mountain and other summer meets we plan. :wiggle:

12. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Best of Luck to you JT!!.

Mark

13. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

my grandparents live in florida, and all they do all day is complain about stuff. How come old people complain all day... I tell my grandmother that she needs to get a day job at 7-eleven or something so that she has something to think about, rather than complaining about stupid stuff, but she never listens to me.

Oh well...

--
    Brian

14. jt money

hmmm i can see where that runs in the family. ;) mister im gonna talk about the double post merger in 3 different threads. :rofl:

15. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

16. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Yeah.. I think when people retire lots of times they, end up with too much spare time, get bored.

Maybe if they don't have a good hobby or purpose other than to wait for the reaper to come, they get kinda bitchy.

17. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

yuh, I agree what that.

18. ARNOLDWRX

ARNOLDWRX Member

moving to fl I see JT, I am moving to fl also.
    next week 10/24/06, which part of fl? maybe we can get started on a fl meet asap.

19. jt money

i wont be down there until feb. im moving to orlando. where you moving to?

20. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

JT don't go :wtc: