Lost but not forgotten.

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by deuce189, Apr 23, 2008.

1. deuce189

deuce189 Member

So i've been out of the suby game for about a year, but i have made my return. Proud to be in another boosted suby again:). Well I think it's time again that we stir up some of the local owners. Not sure who all still checks this section anymore. I haven't been going to any meets if still any exists, just been kinda hanging back. I been hanging out w/ some of the S2k guys every other thursday, we go downtown and hit up wild wings or some other places depending on our mood. If there are still a few of us that are devoted i can talk to my buddy who is the local s2k chapter rep here in sav and see if he wouldn't mind a few of us scooby guys hanging out also. We have a spot we like to meet up but pending what he says i'm going to keep it to myself. I don't wanna crowd his lil gtg's. If thats the case we can plan on a small meet around that on another night.

Give me your feedback fellas.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

There are a couple Sav guys still around :)

3. Pomorski

Pomorski Member

yeah, we're still around but not well organized. we just can't all get together at the same time...

4. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

that's the truth.

welcome back kevin. we definitely need to get a meet organized soon. hopefully we can get some new faces to show up and drag the old crew out of the woodwork.
    are you going to be able to make it out to the autocross on the 3rd?

5. deuce189

deuce189 Member

idk, never can tell with me.

6. tplumsti

tplumsti New Member

was your bugeye a wagon?

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

No he had a blaze yellow bugeye sedan. Now he has a wrb sti.

8. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

if you saw a yellow bugeye wagon down here, that was probably Pomorski.
    he usually rids his bike, but every now and then brings out the wrx

9. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

ill show up :)

hazzard, is the auto-x on hutchinson island?

10. tplumsti

tplumsti New Member

well, i remember a yellow wrx wagon because i fixed it at chatham parkway =\

11. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

sure is. this coming up Saturday (6/21)

12. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

son of a bitch..i was gonna run but not i can't i was hoping it was closer to the 1st :(

13. tplumsti

tplumsti New Member

if you want to arrange a meet for subies we can figures out a day and time. have wife and kid here so would have to figure out a convient time for everyone

14. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

ya maybe meet as wild wings downtown or something of the like. or hell chili's on a different night

15. gfred024

gfred024 Member

I will be back in the states on the 1st of sept. maybe we can get a labor day meet organized.

16. kyle.barner

kyle.barner New Member

i just got back, was looking to meet up with some suby ppl for a meet, lemme know