Major Props to Jeff Markel, owner of Without a Dent!!!.

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by MarkM2016GTI, Oct 20, 2006.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I had my dent removed by Jeff Markel of Without a Dent today and was very impressed with the workmanship and professionalism of this individual. It only took 20-25 minutes and it looks good as new. I highly recommend Jeff and have several of his business cards to pass out. His cell phone number is (770) 900-6471 and his Nextel number is 155*133663*14. His e-mail address is withoutadent@aol.com. If anyone on the forums has dings,dents,hail damage or creases, I highly recommend Jeff!!. His prices are very reasonable also. Thanks again Jeff!!!. He is at SoG on Wednesdays and Rick Case Mitsubishi on Fridays if interested.

Mark:):bowdown:

2. Deke

Deke Active Member

how much does it run? I have a few little dents with no paint damage that I would like to look into getting taken out.

3. MarkM2016GTI

Hey....I would give him a call so he can set up a time to come take a look at it, and give you an estimate. His rates are VERY reasonable.

Mark

4. Bolderer

Bolderer Member

Thanks Mark. I will call this guy for sure.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

awesome..this is good to know!

6. thebigph

thebigph longing for another subie Supporting Member

i just went to jeff this morning while he was up at rick case and he took car of all the dents and the price was very minimal. good call on this guy mark much appreciated

7. MarkM2016GTI

Thanks for going to see him....I told you that he would be awesome...Very Professional and also great rates...I am happy for ya bro...

Mark