Man do I hate Highschool kids! ARG!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JL889, Dec 17, 2005.

1. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

So I went to the movies tonight to watch the new Nardia movie. I went with one of my lady friends, been having a great night. When the movie is over I come out to find that two on my tires are flat. With closer inspections the valve stems had been taken out. My VOLK valve stems (12.50) per one. Ahh I just have to vent. If I ever caught kids touching anyones car I would raise some mighty hell. To my luck thou Four other people thou were in the parking lot, who had also gotten their tires let out. We pooled our money and bought a air compressor. 1 1/2 hr later I was back on my way. I need to get one of trunk monkeys or something! Dang Sorry guys! -Joe

2. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

you know, in some places where moose, big cats and bears wonder into public areas they have animal control guys with tranquilizers loaded into scoped rifles... maybe they're on to something...

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

what theater??? Man, I hope I never catch someone messing with mine or anyone elses ride.... I don't like going to jail....

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

my brother had his older car keyed up for no apparent reason... some people are just arseholes

5. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

ya ask me to show you where this bitch in an F-150 keyed my car while someone I knew saw and yelled at them.
    I ran my ass out there, after I was told, they were in some other store, I really wanted to go kick their ass, but I was told it might not be a good idea. SO I took my maglite and made a nice dent, it was parking lot rage (not proud of it either way, I was just so pissed I had to get something out). This was right after this old guy kicked his door open into my car with me sitting in it, and then just acted like nothing had happened, and when I queried him he rolled his window up all the way and gave me the finger.

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Well Joe,at least they didnt break in.

7. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

:rofl: yeah some people just suck and no appreciation for cars.....

8. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn sorry to hear that happened to your car. at least there was no permenent damage! vandelism sux!

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

10. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member