Man what is up with Nasioc.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cool_____, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

2. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

that'z why i stopped posting over there...........i just browse now & then to see what's for sale.....too many E-thugs:rofl: i'd hate to plan a trip out of the country to whoop someones ass.

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yeah. Did I ever come across as an ass in the original post? I simply stated that the pics were no longer hosted and I wanted a visual aid. Just wanted to be darn sure ya know.

4. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

nabisco cookies go good with a hot cup of drama anytime.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

hmm..that doesnt surprise me

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

So Uni was being an ass because you posted in the wrong forum. Did he move it to the correct forum? He should have just said simply, this was in the wrong forum, I moved it for you. Instead he came off as an ass. I hate Nasioc. The only thing they are good for is OT when I am bored. There may be a shit ton of info there, but half the time, it is impossible to find what you really need. Instead, you have to search, and weed thru 200 pages of shit to find the one thing that you really need.

7. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yeah he moved it to the Service and Maintenance forum but the PCV isn't a service item. Go figure.

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

9. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

What a twat. The best way to get to him is if we all just report his first post for being rude and not helpful, setting a bad example. I already have, y'all should follow. Stripping e thugs of their forum status will get him where it hurts.

10. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

:sx:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  11. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i have never posted, and have been on the site i think less than i can count in one hand. now you see why. *insert rolls eyes here*

12. Deke

Deke Active Member

Ah shnit, I see a forum war for the ages about to happen

Haha, ok I hope not. But you know that unabomber is going to know everyone posting after him is from the same forum :)

13. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Haha I really could care less. I'm waiting for the ban.

14. scooby_snacks

Aye i'll shit myself when he comes after me like.

15. scooby_snacks

oo i love how that other fella is trying to stand up for him now

16. Weapon

:drama:

17. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Right, lets not and say we did. We have no reason to all go PW that thread. Be the bigger people and let it go. I can't moderate you over there, and I can't tell you to not post over there, but if this thread goes any farther with instigating things over there we'll have to lock it. We wouldn't appreciate another forum allowing their members to PW on our threads. I have read the thread the op started and I think he made his point. Lets all move along, nothing to see here...:cool:

18. Weapon

I agree with ya completely bro

19. Deke

Deke Active Member

duly noted, I surely as hell don't want a flame war that's dragged over to our little slice of heaven :)

20. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Its just nabisco :p

21. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I didn't want ANYONE to post over there. I just thought it was funny.

22. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Got to agree with this. All Unibomber needs to do is put up a little post in OT and our board would be ruined forever. Those guys love to destroy things, and another forum is their ideal target. No wars, please.

23. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

u guys got a point there.............why stoop to there level.......bummer

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  24. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

the drama-llama....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

25. scooby_snacks

wow... i so would not have backed down lol

but i am a stubborn old english bugger like that

26. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I didn't back down.....just did the mature thing. Not my fault he's jealous of me ;)

27. Coolrex, if it makes you feel any better, UB said he appreciated you being the bigger man in this situation - then he closed the thread.

he reminds me of high school