March 30, Autocross, Armstrong Atlantic State University

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by tigris, Mar 28, 2008.

1. tigris

tigris Member

Hey Ben, the autocross is this Sunday right?

I've never been to Armstrong, how do I get there and what time will it start?

I missed the last one, but will make it to this one.

2. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

its right off of abercorn. u cant really miss it, its a decent sized college

3. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

yeah, it is this sunday. i knew i should have posted this up before now....

registration is the same time as usual. 8:15 - 9:30

Armstrong is located on Abercorn out near the Savannah Mall, just across from Middle Ground Rd. where they have been doing all the construction. The main entrance to the school has a traffic light, but the autocross is being held in the back lot. If you are coming I-95, Veterans Pwy, or the Savannah Mall direction, go through the light and turn in the 2nd entrance after. you will see a large parking lot and the SCCA trailer. If you are coming from the other way, you will have to make a U-turn because of the median. The address is 11935 Abercorn STreet.

I will see you sunday.

4. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

good so there will be more suby's up there this time. i think the other 2 guys from 2 weeks ago are coming again and the white one is gonna run, just dont remember the guys name

-shawn

5. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  6. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

ok so what are the actual times this is going down tomorrow (sunday)?

7. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

sorry about that, i forgot that we are restricted by the the church nearby at that location and went by the normal time.
    the church doesn't want us to start driving until after Noon. anyway, registration starts at 10. I will more than likely be there at 9 or so to help set up.

see y'all tomorrow.

8. gfred024

gfred024 Member

I had great fun yesterday. Big thanks to Ben for showing me the ropes on my 1st autocross. I was a real newb!! I cant wait until the next one. It looks like it is on my birthday (may 3 @ hutchinson)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008