Maria will be back Sunday 4/23

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Apr 21, 2006.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

She leaves tomorrow morning and will be back in Buford! Then 3 1/2 weeks later...I'll be back too! Can't wait!!! She'll immediately start house hunting in McDonough. We already have a realtor assigned and MANY houses we have in mind. If you see her on the streets rollin in the STi...give her a wavey!;) She'll be at the Braselton show so some of ya'll might see her there. Wish us luck in the house hunting! See ya'll soon!!!!!!

btw...i bought john ra's turbo back exhaust, and i have an appt set up with SS for a tune...can't wait to corrupt the STi!lol

-Shane

2. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

thats a really long flight, the next saturday 4-23 is in 2011. lol

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Awesome Shane, it will be good to have you back. Stay safe until then.

4. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

lol...oops she'll be back on Sunday the 23rd. i get way confused being a day ahead.:p

5. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

make sure to look me up when ou get back

6. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

^^^fo sheezy! just got back from dropping maria off at the airport.:( i hate those moments.ha well i'll be back in no time.;)

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Cant wait for you to get back, congrats :)

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

its too bad that when u come back, i'll be gone... but im sure u will be glad to be back home

9. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

thanx for the support guys. well i'll see ya when u get back Milo.;) yeah i wish i could have left this morning too. that's the way the military works though...they say when and where you can go.

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

look forward to you coming back bro! good luck with the house finding!

11. and I've been waiting for you to get back lol

good luck! ;)

12. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Thats awesome. Are you going to be back for good?

Good luck with the house hunting.

13. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

bobby..yeah i'm back for good brutha! you'll be seeing my mug at more g2gs/meets.

hey mike..yeah i need to hit you up for a fuel pump, and some other parts. unfortunately couldn't swing a brand new tbe w/us gettin a house.

14. I understand... I know how that works out hehe. I'm now starting to get back to my normal spending habits buying parts 4 months after buying a house lol

new house = alllllllllllot of new stuff haha

sux that it's spring time and I need to buy a lawn mower lol

Good luck finding a house... should be fun! ;)