Mastro Subaru!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by RoMe, Jul 17, 2008.

1. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Yes I know this is for Georgia dealerships but I had to talk about there excellent service. I had the 30k done on the STi today finally. As I approached the 30k milestone I began to search for dealerships to take the car(s) to. After calling all the local Subaru dealership in Fort Myers and Naples the quoted me the outrageous price of $499 and $699 hell no! As the miles added up I contemplated driving to Ga and doing it at Classic with the King while hanging out with WRXATL fellas for a week. But with with rising gas prices, saving up for a wedding and a rather busy July to deal with I had to reconsider unfortunately.

I had to look for a plan C and after posting on other Subaru forums in FL there seemed to be only two other available options Mastro Subaru and SOJAX as the top dealerships in Fl. With SOJax being 5hrs away the choice was clear Mastro in Tampa! I contacted them last week and they quoted me a price that was extremely lower that the local stealerships they even faxed over the quote that I took to the local shops but none of them could match it.

I got there this morning after a 2rh and 20min drive to what looked like Subaru heaven to me at least. There were 08 STI's every where a 06-07 Forrester with STI wheels that was teh sex that Danielle is really interested in and a plethora of modded STI's in the service and employee parking lot. Thinking that it could get no better I walked inside to service and saw the parts department that sold a crap ton of after market parts including AP's 2 that I am picking up next month. And in the showroom a 08 ESX STI that looked pretty good.

The service guys where awesome and charged me wwwaayyy less than the dealerships that I contacted which is the most important thing. And before anyone says damn you drove 2hrs I have some family that lives in Tampa that I visited and I'm a huge Tampa Bay Bucs fan so I got to check out some of their practice which was awesome! So needless to say I am gonna visit Mastro more often and the 92x is gonna get the 30k done there as well!

2. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Good to hear that you got it done. Does this mean you are not coming up?

3. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Soon my man, soon! Where planning on Sept

4. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Don't forget to get me the dates. :)

5. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Nice...

Of course I will be left out of the loop but hopefully I won't be busy. With any luck you'll come the weekend of my graduation. Let me know when the wedding is too!

6. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Whens your graduation we will plan accordingly

I want to ride in the sleeper wagon

7. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

You mean the rice wagon.

I have to check the dates.

8. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

:rofl:

9. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

What did you do to it now? :rofl:

10. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

O nothing much...

Just slapped on a couple of blinking lights hear and there and a lot of stickers. ;-p

11. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Huge flames!! And neon in the hood scoop.

12. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

and VTEC.