Member Introduction HI WRXAtl

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by steeleWRX, Apr 3, 2010.

1. steeleWRX

steeleWRX New Member

Member Introduction "Hello!"

Hello guys I just thought i would make a thread introducing myself to the community. I have been a member for 2ish years, and i never really got on much do to the fact that i sold my 02wrx shortly after joining and built a 240 (I learned a lesson)
    I am trying to get to know some more members so that i can start attending meets and such, and actually be around a crowd of people that just talk $hit about everything an ziptie each others bumpers. :) lol
    I love the Subaru scene, I really like driving around and getting waved/honked/etc at by other Subaru owners. :wavey:

But let me tell you a little bit about myself.

my name is Steele, ( yes that is my real birth name ) I am 20 years old, and i live in Forsyth county. I go to school at Gainesville State where i am taking classes to transfer to Southern Poli to become a Biological Engineer. I built Circuit boards for a air purifying company out of my basement, and i also fix and modify cat ECU's for Example Hondata, Nistune etc. I do any ECU work from Lethal Injection, and a am trying to spread my name around for ECU modifications.

I've owned 3 Subarus Black 02 Wagon, Silver 02 Sedan, and now a White 08 STI.

Thanks for your time.
    Steele

STI
    [​IMG]

Thanks Again

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010