Might be worth filling up tonight

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Aug 28, 2005.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Several gas stations here have already taken the impending disaster as an excuse to jack prices up... $2.91 for premium down the road.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Lol, its been that high down here for at least the past month.

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

yeah... i paid $2.99 a while back when it was $2.83 in snellville... wonder what it is around buckhead now :eek:hnoes:

4. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I found a station doing $2.61 or so for premium... bet it's already changed tho, been a few hours. :/

5. AWD OWNZ U

AWD OWNZ U Member

I paid $3.09 on my way out here a couple weeks back.

6. plokivos

plokivos Member

i'm beginning to think about getting someone with cusco card and go fill it up on cusco.

Their gas is ok...

7. socrates42

socrates42 Member

i didnt know cusco made gas.. I only thought they made sway bars and coilovers :p

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

Costco?

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

holy cow.. $3.09 for gas?

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Yeah, I have a Costco card, only problem is that I am never around a Costco when I need to fill up. Looks like I might need to start going out of my way to fill up.

11. plokivos

plokivos Member

lol yeh, costco. my bad. My mind is stuck on the cusco coilovers. :lol:

I was in Atlanta today, regular was $2.599 and the premium was $2.999.

that's a lot of money for a fill up.

I can't imagine how those suv owners pay for gas. It's like going out for a dinner at a nice place and eating a $30 steak everytime you fill up.

12. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I just got my premium for 2.70 :) and that station was zoo after I pulled in.

13. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

I filled up at Costco last night for $2.60. I think it was a good $.20 cheaper than the gas stations right down the road. Well worth the $30/yr membership cost. Plus the Mobil1 is a little cheaper there as well.

14. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Do they have any of those oil refineries in a box at CostCo. I figure I got enough land out back for a small 1 pump station. Good find on the gas. Anyone check this site ever:

http://www.atlantagasprices.com/

15. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

our nice governor has lifted the georgia low-sulfur gas restrcition to try and get more supply to come in...

16. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Just paid 2.89 for premium at Roswell/Northridge QT. I was at a 1/2 tank but I figured I better top off. Something tells me with this hurricane this is only the beginning....

17. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

oil company = simplefuckingmutantopportunisticbastardchild

sorry, had to rant, i do feel much better now though :p

Last edited: Aug 31, 2005
  18. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

at least til you go back to the pumps

19. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Im not in Atlanta anymore but I felt like sharing my experience over the past day with the gas stations.

Yesterday:

5:00 pm...I drive past the gas station and see that gas is 2.69 a gallon for 93 (its been a lot cheaper here in SC than GA)

9:00 pm...I fill up b/c the fuel light turned on, I pay 2.89 a gallon at the same gas station that was 2.69 4 hours earlier.

This morning I heard that gas prices are up to around 3.19 a gallon in SC!

the damn prices rose .50 in like 12 hours...those damn oil companies!!!

20. mine rose 60 cents in 2 hours

91 or 93 i forgot is 2.91 over here