Mike @ Killshot Performance

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by MeFryRice, Oct 10, 2010.

1. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

Today, Mike and I spent the day tuning my car. All I have to say is, WOW! Since I've owned the car, I had yet to hit boost until I had a solid tune on it so I was able to experience that for the first time today. The turbosmart boost controller that was on the car maxed out at ~14 psi so Mike was generous enough to lend me his Hallman until I order one. A rotated setup will be on order in the near future (my goal is to have one beginning of next year).

For the time he spent on my car, his price was more than fair and I couldn't be happier with the car. :bigthumb:

Mike, thank you again for your services and you will be seeing the car again once I have a rotated setup in my possession. ;)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  2. b reel

b reel Active Member

Good to see at least one on the south side

3. amonsta

amonsta Member

Good to see people giving credit where its due!! Mike is the man!

4. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

+1 for mike and everyone at killshot... another satisfied customer story!

5. FACE

FACE Active Member

Mike is a Great guy and always helpful! Glad to see a review for him!

:wiggle:

6. b reel

b reel Active Member

Glad to see you post up Steve, still need to get over there and get some pics

7. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

Just give me a call. Now that the car is tuned, I'll feel more comfortable driving it. :)

8. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Thanks man. The car turned out pretty well. It just took some adjustments here and there and a little Halman love, lol.