Missing Cooler

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 1ll-WRX, Sep 13, 2005.

1. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

did anyone snag up a cooler towards the end of install day.....it's a white and red "snap-on" cooler...i left it by accident :slap: ...

***opps i put this in humor by mistake...sorry****

Last edited: Sep 13, 2005
  2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

moved to OT...

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

seriously no one scooped it up?....is it a possibility that it's still there?....i think there was only like ten people there after i left.... :ugh:

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I think Amol and Milo have it at there place. I know we picked up 3 coolers. Amol took almost everything into the apartment.

5. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Milo said he didn't have it....i saw him today at SOG

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i only had john's blue cooler and a styrofoam one

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Jason, do you hav eit?

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I don't think so, but I will definitely check.

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

jason, u have my trash can and floor jack right?

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Milo, yes I have your stuff

1ll-WRX: My bad, I do have your cooler in my trunk. If you will be at Nopi I can bring it to you then, unless you plan on coming to my place tomorrow to wash and wax your car with Milo and I.

Somebody else: I also have a Teal Green Cooler that was once home to Hieneken Keg Cans that are now, without a doubt Skunked. Not sure who this belongs to.

11. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

cool thanks bro....what time are you washing your cars?....i had planned on cleaning mine before work tomorrow....

12. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Not sure, I have a job interview tomorrow at 10:30, need to get a haircut, and go to SOG, then the rest of my day is free. Probably gonna do the haircut before interview, then go straight to SOG, should be done by 1 PM at the latest.

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

the heiniken cooler is probably calmnothing's