Mofo Motorsports Car show and BBQ March 21, 2009 Tampa, FL

Discussion in 'Florida' started by skoloseven, Mar 16, 2009.

1. skoloseven

skoloseven New Member

Hey everyone, I'd like to let you all know that Mofo Motorsports is having a car show and bbq on Saturday, March 21 from 11am-4pm at 6050 Causeway Blvd, Tampa, FL.

Read more about the meet by clicking here.

There will be 28 tickets given away for entry into "Festivals of Speed" St. Petersburg, March 28 2009 worth $10.00 a piece. These tickets will go to the first 28 that show up to display their cars. There is also four tickets that will get you into the premier Jetport Reception on Friday night, worth $150 a pair! These tickets will go to the most exotic cars that show up.

It does not cost anything to attend, just bring your ride and hang out for a bit. This is a great chance to check out a new performance shop by a top ten Streetfire.net, recent deal with "Racer" reality TV show, and more.

The festivals of speed is the worlds premier exotic, luxury, and performance show held in North Straub Park. See new and old exotic sports cars, private jets, yachts, million dollar jewlery, and more. A week before the Honda Grand Prix and Acura Sports Car Challenge, this event is a great way to kick off an amazing week of St. Petersburg performance racing.

Click here to learn more about festivals of speed

I'll also be there to meet everyone and write some articles for Examiner.com; this is a great chance to discuss in person how I can help you promote your vehicle, business, etc. Promotion and articles on examiner.com is a great way to get sponsors for your vehicle. I look forward to meeting all of you!

What is Examiner.com? Part of the Clarity Media Group which owns Anshutz Entertainment Group (they own the Nokia Theater and Staples Center in L.A., the NHL’s LA Kings, half of Major League Soccer, a share in the Lakers, and a movie production company), Walden Media, and city newspapers in Washington DC and San Francisco. Headquartered in downtown Denver, Examiner.com launched officially in August, 2008 and is already attracting over 6 million unique visitors a month and over 14 million page views to the website. Each month an additional million unique visitors experience Examiner.com. They are also ranked in 2,000 out of 100,000,000 websites Alexa Traffic, and all articles written are Google Pagerank 7 out of 10 which values all links in the article in the top search engine placement results of Google, Yahoo, and others.

See ya there!