Momentum Motorworx Team 1 Express

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by seeingred, May 25, 2009.

1. seeingred

seeingred Member

Hey guys - I posted in the Engine/Exhaust forum as well about installing a turboback exhaust. I got Brendan at Momentum to install it for me. First, I called him to get a quote and he said that he was super familiar with it and could do it in about an hour. So, took my car there a few days later - super easy to make appointment with. We talk a couple of minutes, he takes the car to the back, I ask if I could watch - all ok. Next thing you know, the intercooler is off, a few nuts and bolts are off, one broke (was replaceable), and then the entire exhaust is off in 20 minutes. He puts the new one on there (MadDad bellmouth downpipe and MadDad catback), puts everything back together, next thing you know 25 minutes later we are at "Let's go for a ride!"

Wow! I know from what people have said that this installation is easy but most of the vendors on here wanted 2 - 3 hours of labor when he did it in 45 minutes. Brings new meaning to the word "fast". Excellent customer service, very friendly and knowledgeable - will be going there for all my other installations. Nicely done Brendan. Thanks for the work.

2. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Don't think we were ever contacted about the job. But yeah, super easy. Did Deb's on her Legacy in about 30 minutes. No downpipe, just cat back but downpipe does not take much longer. Glad to hear you had a good experience.

3. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

4. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Glad to hear...still should have done it yourself.