Movie Review: High Tension

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by SonicBoom, Oct 27, 2008.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Yes, I know this movie came out a few years ago but.. I just watched it again and LOVED IT!! Allthough its nothing too original (what is these days?), it is very well done. Its about 2 chicks in France who go the one girls parents farm house, only to get terrorized by a really scary looking bad guy.. which leads up to a really controversial twist that seems to really piss people off.... If you haven't seen this, check it out! If you have, post your opinion so we can discuss...

2. I thought it was pretty good.Cannot remember if it was poorly dubbed?I believe it was done in French originally??I would recommend it if you are into scary/gory movies.

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

What did you think of the twist at the end? I spent like 2 hours reading member reviews on Netflix (at work.. bored), and everyone REALLY hated the end... While it doesn't ruin the movie for me, there are several plot points and events that don't work with the plot twist..

Paging Slowsoul... your my fellow scary movie buff, need your .02 on this movie..

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008