Movie review: Jumper

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by SonicBoom, Sep 12, 2008.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Meh... not so much... Its an ok movie with lots of cool scenery, as the lead character "jumps" around the world. But, nothing is explained.. and the plot is pretty damn week. So, worth a rent (especially if you have Bluray or HD) but not the best.... In the middle of watching Doomsday, which also seems to be just ok.. I'll report back later.

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

thanks for the review! glad I didn't have interest when I saw preview...def don't have interest in it now!

3. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I thought Jumper was pretty entertaining. Yes it didn't explain a lot and was farfetched than a motherfucker, but I always enjoyed movies that went a lot of places and was pretty crafty in the way the story unravelled. I hated Samuel Jackson's character, just couldn't take him seriously. But this movie totally has you rooting for the good guy.
    I think its worth a rent, especially if you have a free rental on hand.

4. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

i agree w/yungdz

5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

I really enjoyed it!

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

enough said

:banana:

7. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

she looks exactly like my ex.

8. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

Then why is she your ex...and what's her number :naughty:

9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Lets just say, she wants to be married and have kids and her parents are phyco and money hungry.

10. Matt

whats her number.....
    :D

11. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

12. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Yeah, like i said.. I was worth the rent, I just had issues with it... Brought back good memories of my 2 trips to Rome. I don't even care that it was far fetched, the strory just wasn't told well.. leaving me scratching my head. So there are several of the Jumper guys and a team of "Anti-Jumpers" led by Sam Jackson and Diane Lane(who just happens to have given birth to one)???? oooo kkkkk.... It was ok, but I still stand behind the "Meh" rating I gave it..
    +4 for getting the number to whomever's ex looks like the chic in the movie.. she was a hottie!

13. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

you'll crack me up

14. Matt

don't give me a stutter...

p,p,p,p,p,p,p,please!?

15. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

saw it on a plane ride and it wasn't interesting enough to keep me awake