Movie review: Rambo

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by SonicBoom, Feb 9, 2008.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Two words... That was fucking awesome!!!! Didn't know what to expect goin in... Must say I was pleasently surprised. Pretty thin plot line and not the best acting but.. who cares? Some times you just have to see people get blown up... Two Guns up!!!!

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

ya that movie was amazing....hollywod has really mastered the effect of blowin folks up...that's all I gotta say...and it wasn't too corny/cheesy as I'm sure many were expecting...

3. Had to be one of the highest body counts of all time.I was wondering if he was going to do this one without a shirt on like most of the other ones.The spl. effects seemed very real like they were really shooting people apart.

4. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

5. Eco Auto Clean

that sir..is amazing..

6. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

^^^^^ Nice.

7. Thanks for those amazing statistics guys.Made me laugh.

8. Eco Auto Clean

oh and my myspace headline of course... "Before the Boogyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for Chuck Norris, Before Chuck Norris goes to sleep he checks his closet for John Rambo" :bowdown:

9. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I liked the movie...It is amazing how much Sly still looks fairly young. It was just like Sonic Boom said..acting and plot was so-so, but who really cares in a movie like that...btw...Matt...great stats...LOL

Mark

10. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Awesome death table... They should make it bigger...
    Number of bad guys Rambo ripped their throat out with his bear hands:
    Number of bad guys dispatched with a Knife in the chest:

When we got back, I made my gf watch Rambo 1 & 2... the only reason we didn't watch 3 is that I have to find it.... the gf won many a cool point for sitting thru that amount of Rambo'y goodness...

11. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

It is the best film ever. The acting from Stallone is perfect. He is Rambo. I felt like stripping off and tearing off the arms of the bloke next to me. I love this film.