Movie - SAW II

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by SonicBoom, Nov 3, 2005.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Just got home from the theater.... Two thumbs up Dave! Pretty damn scary and a really nice plot twist at the end....didn't see it coming at all. Just as good or better than the first one.

My .02

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

awesome..cant wait to see it

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i was curious how this would turn out... well, its on my 'to see' list now

4. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

do i have to watch the first one to get this one?

5. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

nice. i was hoping it would be good. the first one was pretty flippin' creepy.

6. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i liked the first so much i own it. i went to see part 2 last weekend and it was sold out. cant wait to see it.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Awesome, i wanna see it!

8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

it definaty has to be better than the first. The acting in the first absolutly ruined it for me. Im gonna check this one out though ive heard good things.

9. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

Your sig is way too long. Couldn't finish it.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i spent an hour watching it... its awesome

11. Alex

JT, Kris, etc, please try to keep the size of your signatures beneath 1mb. Members browsing at work and those on slower connections have additional problems with page loading times while they browse since they have to cache the larger images.

12. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Jen... Yes, you need to see the first one first....

13. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I'm really gonna try to see saw 2 this weekend....probably at Discover Mills....anyone want to meet up and check this out? :wavey:

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i plan to watch it after my parents leave next week

15. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Does it lack Cary Elwes' horrendous overacting that was in the first one? He was incredibly awesome in Princess Bride, but god damn did he suck in Saw...

16. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I heard the 1st one stunk. whats everyone's take on that? I keep over looking it at blockbuster

17. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i thought the first one was awesome...

18. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

i liked the first one. it is true that Westley, Cary Elwes, did a pretty bad job. Even Danny Glover's preformance was a little weak. But, as a whole, the plot/concept out weigh the acting. It had a great ending. my 2ยข.

19. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Princess Bride and Danny Glover were not in it, Thankfully. Allthough, they were replaced by an even worse actor Donny Walburg..."C'mon, C'mon...Feel it Feel it, Feel the vibration". He is a main character but is not really in that much of it, most of it takes place in a big house away from his suckyness...

20. Alex

I enjoyed it. I thought I had it figured out and then suddenly, my world ended upside down...

21. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I really wanted to see Saw but was disappointed overall. I went into it expecting something along the lines of Seven. Hopefully Saw II will be better.

22. Alex

Saw II does not compare to Se7en, however, I think it's more than suitable to watch before you watch seven. It gets your blood going just enough so that se7en would become even more amazing.

23. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

i watched it last night, must say it was worth the time, but the ending was not as big of a surprize as the first movie. overall it was a pretty good movie, just be prepared for a lot of gore.