Mud flaps

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by moose, Mar 15, 2005.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

2. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

if you feel like puttin down the cash for them, then go ahead.....I personally wouldn't do them...it takes away from the side lines on the car..

4. longfury

longfury Active Member

I personally thought those were too big. I have the rallyarmor flaps. I am not too happy with the way the fronts mount. If I had to do it again i would go bling bling and get the Prodrives. They are VERY expensive but I think they would be worth it. The cost about $222.

The Prodrives i am talking about are new and are of a similar style to the ones you are looking at.

http://www.prodrive.com/default2.asp?M=421

You can get them local from the parts Moma(aka Lisa at SoG)

5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Thanks for the input. I love the look of the Fastlines, so that's why I was considering them. Looking at the cost of cutting my own, I might save $20-30. At that, I think I'd rather get the ones I really want....

Will let y'all know when I get around to buying them.

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I like the Prodrive mudflaps the most, though what about these:

Attached Files:

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

and this

Set of four, $89.00

Attached Files:

8. longfury

longfury Active Member

I will have to look into those further. I would like to replace the ones I have.

9. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Wow, those are very nice.

Thanks for posting that. I dig the Fastlines a lot, but they are pretty huge, so this might be a good compromise...

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Rallyperformance, the best of everything for the WRX!!!

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Jason those mudflaps look good but I have to ask, will they get stuck for months in customs?

hehe those all look good but I'll never put them on my car.

12. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Well yes, they will probably get stuck in customs for a good 6 months, if not more.

13. longfury

longfury Active Member

I don't think these are imported like the exhaust stuff. But I will email them and ask :)

14. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Even if it is, it is direct shipped now to the customer instead of their shop so it should not get held up in customs. If you do call them mention my name Jason Berger. I call them alot and would like them to know that I am refering other people to thier site.

15. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

so where is your muffler again...?

16. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Don't know, they said it was released from customs last Thursday or Friday and on it's way to thier shop, they assured me I would have it by the end of this week/early next week. I can't wait.