Mugen Dominator Concept

Discussion in 'Other Models' started by BrianGT, Dec 20, 2005.

1. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

2. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

yeah, does have a little Evo in it doesn't it

that SRT-4 better watch out
    it may no longer be teh f4sT3r

**says the guy who thinks SRT-4's rock**

3. The neon has been cancelled, hasn't it? Soon there aren't going to be anymore srt-4's.

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

damn thats nice! i have always liked honda products though

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Neat.

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I don't care for the wing. It looks a little out of place.

Yes, the SRT-4 has been discontinued. I think 06 is the last year for it, or it may be done now. There are plenty of other SRT Branded vehicles to take it's place though, though I doubt any of them will be teh f4st3r3st.

7. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

icky... like the new impreza face....

...side story, i'll never forget the time i was eating wendy's in a parkinglot when a suburban white kid came up to me to talk about cars and how he had swapped B-whatever into his accord, and how he was getting 'real' ground effects for his car, made by myugen.

"...excuse me?" i said.

"Yeah, Myugen is a special car parts maker for Honda-"

"its pronounced moo-gen, dude."

8. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

Looks more like a TSX or TL than a civic.

9. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

Doesn't look bad, but i still like the impreza/legacy lineup better...or the evo.

and yea it does look like a TL

10. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

thats not bad.. u should always remember there r some things as the first then the rest.. first came eclipse(gs-t) & 3000 gt vr4 then subaru wrx then evo 7 then srt 4 and after that civic d so..... u tell me whats what..

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I like it... again, too bad its not AWD... Gonna be pretty difficult to keep 300 ponies to the ground otherwise... I bet you that cars light as shit too...
    Sounds like some competition...ruh roh, raggy!!!

12. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i dont think they r as light as a wrx.. and over all it will take civic's some time to get a factory style turbo or super chargers and over all they r not as light as you think.. i sat in 2006 civic and got out in under 10 sec.. the doors r heavy has a crazy feeling.. and well i took a test drive didn't like were the car was going with all the 200 horses but i wasn't digging it..