Musicians?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Deke, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

I'm kind of bored and want to put off doing homework for awhile. So who all on here plays an instrument and what do you play?

I've played acoustic guitar for 4 or 5 years now, and piano for a year or two longer. I also played trombone in middle school and high school, but I haven't touched that since I graduated a couple years ago.

2. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Hmm...

Classical guitar on and off since I was around ten.

Saxophone (tenor and soprano) for a few years.

Piano, very poorly.

Electric and electric/acoustic guitar on and off.

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Baritone/Euphonium for 12 years, picked up trombone and tuba along the way. I'm in the symphonic band at Tech now, no more marching around :)

I screw around on our drumset all the time and tried to learn bass over the summer but goofed around on the drums too much.

4. Demo24

Demo24 Member

I played bassoon in my earlyer years of high school. but I didn't like high school band so I quit.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

I heard moose also plays a mean meat whistle :keke:

6. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

mid and high brass, mostly triple french horn... i have no-one to play and nowhere to play without annoying people...

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

geetar + pc stuff.

8. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Check around your area for a community band, they're all around if you can find a halfway decent one.

10. heathbar

heathbar Member

double bass and bass guitar about 11 years.

11. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Electric and acoustic car...about 12 years...just getting back into - waiting on my amp to get shipped down from NJ this fall, so I can sell and get a small all tube combo. Yummy. :ddirty: :)