My 2004 PSM Sedan

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Silver Surfer, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

My 2004 PSM Sedan *Now With Low-Res Pics!!*

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Decided to start this thread cuz I'm always interested in keeping track of my mods and I love the way everyone in this community has helpful advice about everything.

So you guys can always let me know what kind of upgrade path I'm working with and what I should do to maximize everything I put on the car

WRXAtlanta.com

[​IMG]

Ok, bought the car December 19, 2006 with 52Kmi on it. Only mod that was on it was the "factory/aftermarket" boost guage
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  2. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

1st Mod:

GReddy Turbo Timer installed on the 1st Thursday of Feb before the Varsity Meet (which I skipped cuz me and the rest of the CCity Roadshop guys took longer than anticipated messing wit the car)

Yeah, yeah, I may not need it, but I likes it:naughty:
    [​IMG]

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Get some pics up in your journal! :)

4. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Gonna try. Should just "borrow" a camera from my job...

EDIT:Just gonna post some crappy camera phone for now. Beware the low-res-osity!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  5. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

2nd: 4/4/07
    Me and my friends put on my HKS cat-back in his cramped apartment garage after work
    [​IMG]
    Love the sound, feel, and response it gives!
    Felt like I got like 50HP from that. LOL!:ddirty:
    [​IMG]

6. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

3rd: 4/6/07

Me and my mechanic finish the exhaust system by properly puttin on the Apex Catless DP

Rush to work wit my new bit of HP ;)

7. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

4th and 5th: 4/15/07

Me, pEd, 420, Strayen, Lostinthewoods, KingWrx, (damn! that was a funny rotating cast of WRXers) had a great Sunday doing my Apex UP and Snorkus Delete, downloading movies(Russ), going to the Home Depot....

[​IMG]
    EDIT:^^Yes, this is THE pEd's famous garage^^
    Had a blast going for a spin around the dark curves in Strayen's car. Damn that thing moves.

....back to the car. Pulls harder, especially after I did the Vishnu ECU Trick;) felt like a million bucks. Can hear the turbo a lot better now too!

Thanks again all of you

8. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

6th: ?/?/07

Hopefully I'll get this Cobb from Nitro (difficult circumstances to overcome, but stranger things have happened)

Then I can get a good tune and wait for the next upgrade idea to fall in my lap......oh wait. Take my car over to Alex and let him give me some "show" to compliment the lil bit of "go":si:

9. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Some "why the hell not shots"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

My Favorite Shot:Thanks Milo!

This pic brought to you in part by Milo the Mod and Stickers!(they really DO add 20whp!!)
    [​IMG]

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:bigthumb:

12. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

you need to demand the yellow stickers, they're good for an additional 5whp!

Are you taking all these pics with your cell phone? Man they are blurry. You work at CC, use that discount and get a cheap digi camera.

Hope you get that Cobb AP1 from Nitro, stage2 will open your eyes.

13. Alex

I love the names...

"THE PED" & "Milo the Mod"

14. savsuby

savsuby Member

looks good

15. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

I'm waitin til "inventory clear-out" to nab a cheap 'un

16. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

will it open my eyes? lol. we`ll see on saturday at Ped's house. i have better not forget my AP that day..

17. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Tactrix+Alienware Laptop= STAGE 2, by-product of which is 1 happy Surfer!

More details later... HAd to sneak this in at work

18. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Congrats, I'm sure you're a happy surfer now.

19. Alex

04 baby!

20. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

OK! I feel like Mr. Kotter over here...I've been gone for awhile, now I'm back. Missed you guys...

My car was broken into on 9/14/07 and I'm still tryna get it back together (a-holes did some damage and parts were on back-order). Stole my Pioneer flip out using bolt cutters or some dumb sh!t like that. F'd up my A/C controls, window, rear driver's side door, etc, etc other homo shite

I need some factory radio brackets to finish off my restoration. Gotta get that from the dealership, huh?

21. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

I didnt want to buy the radio brackets so i just made my own. Sux to hear your car was broken into, how long was it sitting there?

22. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth....

Sorry to hear your car was broken into, that sucks, stupid-a$$ thieves.

23. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Was in my parents garage since like early Oct.
    Was drivin my wife's Aveo until I got a SLIGHT upgrade to a TrailBlazer from Enterprise (those guys r awesome BTW)

How did you make your own?

24. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Sorry to abandon my 2nd family like that. Just made me depressed comin on here and seein all these beautiful, non-smashed-into Subies everywhere.

Glad to be back. All the new seasonal people thought I was lying about having a car. LOL. Should've seen their faces when I pulled in to work...priceless:rofl:

25. Hey, new around here, and i know this thread is old, but i recognize the car at the beginning, i used to hang around conyers alot, now i stay secluded in covington and im trying to change that.