My car vs. Tire

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Sakari Motorsports, Apr 13, 2006.

1. My car vs. Tire :eek3:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New JDM look... :naughty:

[​IMG]

Guess who won?...... stupid tire! :hsugh:

if you see pieces of my car on 285E, please pick it up for me hahaha

After running over a tree 3 months ago and replacing front bumper, lip, splitters and fog light covers... this happens :hsnono:

I was pretty mad in the beginning but not anymore. I just find it little funny how it happened again. i mean... shit already happened... what can i do about it? :wiggle:

I guess it was just time for a new look 'cuz I purchased the same exact lip after the first wreck haha

Anyways, drive safe! :)

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

did someone in front of you loose a wheel?.....or was this like a retread from a tractor trailer?

3. Goose013

Goose013 Member

those road gators will gitcha!

4. retread from a tractor trailer...

funny how fog light cover flies out every time hahaha

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yeah, the fog covers are always itching to just bail ship.

6. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

My windsheild felt the rath of rock thrown from a tractor trailer. I feel ya man.

7. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

That does suck. But at least it wasn't any worse. The new look is pretty hot anyway but maybe it just is time for a different lip or something.

8. savsuby

savsuby Member

i think it looks good

9. 03bugeye

03bugeye Member

That sucks man, well my car was three days old in 2003 and a deer ran out of a canyon road when i was living in cali, stuck its antler in the driver door and then flipped up in the air and if i didn't move was gonna land on the hood and roof, made me so mad..

10. I do have a windshield crack that seems to grow bigger and bigger haha...

Nothing hit it... just a crack that started from the edge of the windshield and starting to take over the whole windshield ;P

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

glad it wasnt something that could have caused more damage.. to the car or to u...

12. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

awww i like the new look seems perfect what abt the other side? lol