!@#$%^&*..my car was hit...need a body shop

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sti4u2nv, Apr 13, 2005.

1. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

Any recommendations. I'm sooooo pissed. No major damage, but both passenger side doors need replacing.

:evil: :mad: :confused: :( :crying: :slap: :beer: :eek3:

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Sorry to hear it bro! What happened? As for shops, Gwinnett collision seems to be one of the best around. Don't look at is as a setback, look at it as an opportunity...:D Though, I am not sure what you could do replacing the passenger side doors...

3. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

What is this all about....5 views and only one consolation.... the rest of you have no heart. Thanks...I'll check them out. SOG recommended AutoGlo in Tucker....anyone heard of them?

4. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Oh man...sorry to hear that! Glad you're OK. What happened?

I've heard good things about Gwinnett County Collision...never heard of AutoGlo. In the past, SOG always recommended GCC...

5. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

I was turning left from Barret on to I75S on ramp. This other guy was oncoming and turning right on to the on ramp. He had a yeild and I had a green arrow. Suddenly I see headlights shining in my side windows and BAM!!! Like I said, damage is mostly cosmetic, but it is such a pain to get the car fixed and dealing with insurance companies.

6. BelvnAWD

Believe me I know how you feel, who got the ticket, if you don't mind me asking. My 2004 Miata (R.I.P) was the impetus for getting the Rex, so everything worked out in the end....

7. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

The other dude got a ticket for failure to yeild...and rightfully so. I don't see a listing for gwinnett county collision....only gwinnett collision center on sharon way in suwanee. Is that the place you are talking about. If not, do you have a phone number for the place you are talking about. Thanks

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sorry to hear about the accident bro... unfortunately i have no recommendations for body shops

9. BelvnAWD

Right I have never heard it called Gwinnett County Collision before, just Gwinnett Collision. If you surf over to Nasioc and do a search for Atlanta Area body shops, you will get a bunch of hits too.

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

sorry to hear about that bro..glad your ok though..i had an incident a few months ago and needed both driver side doors replaced and painted..i took my ride to gerber collision on satellite next to SOG..they did a good job and had it finished in 5 working days..customer service kinda sucks there but my car looked good afterwards