My dd/toy

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by lsnaple, May 29, 2008.

1. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

Well after having owned the car for a couple years now, and after having the car for sale and then deciding to keep it, I'm going to make a journal. I'm beginning to feel the need to make some changes.

When I bought it, it had about 80k miles on it. The car had an exhaust, autometer boost gauge, and some no name brand of "coilovers" on it. Other than that it was pretty clean. After a long time of financial struggle, I decided not to sell it. Now it's time for me to change a few things. I'll be going stage 2+ until the motor gives up. By then I should be able to drop in sti drivetrain. But that's later.

All I have done so far, is a couple cheap things. Painted the wheels, headlights, fogs, changed the exhaust from a huge canister to a sti catback, and debadged the rear. I haven't really felt the need for more power, but I'm getting the itch for a little more. Stage 2 will be very soon. I thought about upgrading the brakes, but they still have life left so I'll wait a little longer.

older pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

few week old pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

recent pics continued:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd like to get rid of my fogs. Trade for v7 sti fog covers or outright sale I guess. Would trade bugeye interior for sti interior too. Pm me regarding either.

I'll try to update everytime something new happens.

3. Impreza_RSK

Impreza_RSK Member

Nice, An I or pink subaru emblem would leave people guessing, I know they do on mine. It looks good.