My friend totaled his evo 9

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jayj713, Apr 20, 2006.

1. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Well, he's not really my friend but he goes to my school and we know of each other lol. It was last friday and he was going around a turn and I guess he hit the curb. He lost control of the car and then it flipped and landed upside down. Him and his friend had to crawl out of the windows. They weren't hurt, thankfully, but his car is totaled. It sucks because he just ordered a lot of parts and stuff for his car and the day the parts arrived, he totaled it (The parts weren't installed).

So yah, I think me and the other WRX have one of the fastest cars in my school now! Behind an SVT Cobra, and an SRT-4.

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

That sucks to hear about the accident. I hope they turn out all right and he can get a new Evo, or better yet an STI soon. :D

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

man that sucks.....hope he can get another Evo so he can put those parts on...or sell the parts

4. jayj713

jayj713 Member

O yea, i forgot, he's not getting another car.

5. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

that might be a wise decision, its scare to see young kids in these high hp cars. I prob would not be here today if i would have had one when i was in highschool. Its takes an extreme mature teenager to drive a car like that. Not flaming, just giving my 2 cents.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

glad they werent hurt... cars are replaceable

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I know, when I was younger my mom stopped me from gettin a grand natl,a camaro and a tranz am she said I couldn't handle the power at my age I think she was right cause just about all my frineds wrecked or did something stupid to wreck their rides.. but dam that grand natl was fast as sh..

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

that's the truth right there

9. jakeisajedi

jakeisajedi Member

I'm pretty sure i am the youngest(17) with a WRX on this board so I guess I should try and set examples!

10. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

well sorry to hear about that but it's good that they are okay

11. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

I'm 17 also, so I am trying to break the sterotype of being a stupid teenage driver. One kid wrapped his Mustang around a tree and another kid flipped his S40 at my school, so I try and be extremely cautious.

12. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Almost, I think timmy (dark_templer102) is still 16. I'm 17 also but I turn 18 on sunday :fawk:

13. Demo24

Demo24 Member

Im 17, no WRX yet..but thats in the works :)

14. Ya it seems i'm the youngest with a Subaru, but its a non-WRX. Happy with a sleeper LGT!

15. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

2006 is car mania.. lol every1 getting totalled.. but glad they all r alrite

16. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i need to go to your school! damn dude, i had one of the nicest "CARS" at the time i was in hs and that was a 95 kitted integra haha.

17. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

vteck FTW!

18. jayj713

jayj713 Member

haha :rofl:

19. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Damn even in Peachtree City growing up we just had kids driving brand new BMWs, they were all too snobbish to reduce themselves to some japanese sports car. I had enough good times in my old F-150 and that thing is a tank that took all the beatings I would ever throw at it. If it would have been any faster I probably would have done some really stupid stuff in it.

Sucks about your friend.

20. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

BMWs were popular amongst the kids at my hs as well.

21. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Hey I want the seats out of that Evo!

22. cb7stim3

cb7stim3 Member

if i get the STi this summer or during senior year as i hope too then i will prolly be the youngest...16/17 with an STi

glad that kid didn't kill himself, he fucked up his amazing car and now he's gotta pay for it

sucks for him, but teenage kids are assholes on the streets, i can count too many times when i just felt like gunning it and then double then dont back off untill triple digits because that was the "cool" thing todo with friends in your car, lolol, its freaking retarded what we do

im glad i dont do that anymore, my car doesn't have the brakes to do that, in fact sometimes i drive with cruise on, set it at 55 because i think thats the minimum, lol, but it really sucks, my cruise died on my car.......arrrrrrr

23. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

sadly it was just a poor ol SE(LS with leather) my friends had vtec though fo sho in there Dzcivics!

24. jakeisajedi

jakeisajedi Member

Nice, i feel you on the accord. I had one myself top out at 105, downhill with the wind with me. The only goo thing there for is tray sliding!!!!!

25. Do you have any idea what parts he ordered? :)

26. jayj713

jayj713 Member

ummm, i think a DP, i'm not sure. My friend said "exhaust system" but he already had a catback, unless it was an axleback? dunno what kind it was though, it was pointed sideways and it was flame tipped.

27. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

uhhhh i feel sorry for the kid but if he didnt learn any lesson from this maybe when he gets his another new ride he could try it again and see if he learned any lesson.. dont worry champ cheer up everything will be fine..