My lil' bugeye

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by MrVito, Nov 15, 2009.

1. MrVito

MrVito Member

I picked this bugeye up from a wrxatl member a couple of months ago (Jeff for those of you who know him) and fell in love. I really haven't changed anything except the headunit and re-cleared the headlights today, but am looking for an EJ22t block in the local yards, since this 205 has just over 175k on it now. She's running a VF22 with supporting mods, as well as a host of other things. 2002, Aspen white, and a fantastic DD.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Looks great!

3. I like the Aspen White on the bugeye. It looks really sharp.

4. Cory

Cory Member

Dude good luck trying to find a 22t block. If I had known someone on here was looking for one I would have sold mine on here. I just sold mine to a guy in pennsylvania.

5. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I didnt know Jeff sold his car. Congrats on the new car. He took great care of it.

6. MrVito

MrVito Member

He really did take very good care of her. Aside from oil changes, all she has needed was a couple of light bulbs and the IACV needed a good cleaning.

I'm not dead set on a 2.2t block, it's more of if I find one, I'll build it for when this block gives up the ghost. Besides, you'd be amazed at the things you find in junkyards.

7. MrVito

MrVito Member

de-riced a bit under the hood today, will post pics if I can find the camera cord....

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

De-riced you say?

9. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

10. MrVito

MrVito Member

Just had a ton of stickers under the hood not really rice per se, but I don't care for stickers on my cars.

11. Dempsey

Dempsey Member

Very nice. The wheels look great on there.

12. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

Great looking bugeye

13. MrVito

MrVito Member

Detailing and more pics today, shiny!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Alex