My RBP GC8

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by atl_sti, Aug 27, 2008.

1. atl_sti

atl_sti Member

Thought I would start a journal on my new project. I have done a few things so far and have big plans for the car. Anyways, here are some pics.

Lowered
    [​IMG]

STI Catback without resonator. Not loud, just a deep rumble.
    [​IMG]

Momo steering wheel and JDM WRX tiger stripe seats (front and rear). Got this stuff on Quazar's layaway plan.
    [​IMG]

Recovered door cards.
    [​IMG]

Coming soon is a V4 front bumper! Errr.. hopefully.

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Very nice!

:banana:

3. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

nice! im diggin the seats, heh

4. quazar

quazar Member

yup.. layaway plan for 2.5RS owners.. haha.

5. atl_sti

atl_sti Member

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah.. I wasnt too sure about the tiger stripe seats at first.. because i had zebra stripe door cards. It was like a jungle in there. Once I recovered the doors, the tiger stripe seats look a whole lot better. And the seats rock :).

6. 2thAche

2thAche Member

How hard is it to find the 2.5RS right now? I don't see many on the road. Such great project cars though.

7. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Those seats were always cool to me. Nice car, keep it up!

8. atl_sti

atl_sti Member

They're hit or miss. Sometimes you have no trouble finding one.. it's usually when u want one is when u have trouble find them. But there's a silver one on craigslist right now. ;)

9. FACE

FACE Active Member

very sweet dude :naughty:

Love the seats!

10. dundunskeert

dundunskeert Member

The silver one you speak off is my friends. He really wants to sell it soon so hit him up with a offer.

11. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

what's the layaway plan? :3

12. quazar

quazar Member

the layaway plan is whatever spare parts i have in my garage.. they go into ATL_STI's 2.5RS in lieu of payment later.

13. renegade

renegade Member

I have an MY99 2.5RS RBP with silver 5 spokes instead of Goldies. I like the Goldies better. I debadged my trunk though and think it looks a million times better but now can easily be mistaken for a Civic. Except for my pink I badge in the front. I have the Borla Cat back exhaust for the nice rumble I always liked the coupe RS better than the newer GD sedans. There's just something about this model that makes me want to just stare at it.