my trip to salt lake city

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FACE, May 29, 2008.

1. FACE

FACE Active Member

So I am sitting at the airport in Salt lake waiting to board the plane and thought I would holla at everyone! :wavey:
    I have to say that it is adifferent world out here. I came to visit Jewels450 and meet her parents. It has been an awesome trip and I have had a great time. I hate to leave but miss hotlanta. If you guys ever get out here you should tour temple square, the canyons, and have to eat at Ruth's dinner.

Also I can't believe how MANY subys I have seen...I started taking pictures of them because you would not believe how many there are. If I ever moved out here I would call on Alex to help me start up WrxSaltLake.com !!!

I will post up pics when Jewels mails me my camera that I left in her truck :(

Anyways I will be home soon and then driving to Fort Myers with King and yungdz to see Rome and Danielle!

:wavey:

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

dang dude..that was a short trip....how was it?

;)

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I'm glad you had a good trip, sounds like a ton of fun, yeah post the pics when you get'em!!

4. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

Utah has some great parks to visit, and the overall scenery is majestic, and always a nice change from the pine trees of Georgia. My grandmother lives in Provo so I take any chance I get to visit Utah.

5. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

I like Salt Lake its a nice city. You should have gone by Cobb Tuning...very nice

6. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Welcome home. I hope you had a good time.:)

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

dang I didnt know Cobb was out there!

I was nice to home for a few... King and I rolled out to FL at like 3:30 this AM! LOL

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yeah, west coast is entirely different than our mosquito infested swamp ass giving city.