myspace down again?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jt money, Jul 28, 2006.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  2. oh n03z~~ **slits wrists**

3. 8urvtec

8urvtec Member

I Just Can't Live W/out My Myspace Oh Shizzert

4. jt money

back when i used not to pay attention to my account i didnt care. lately ive found numorus friends i havent talked to in 10+ years. no im hooked and cant get on.

5. jayj713

jayj713 Member

its working for me!!!! HAHAHHHAAA

jk.

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

yeah its working for me as well.

7. jt money

its working now yeah!!!!

8. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Jt, do you have a custom page done?.....I have a music client that wanted me to design a page for him but I'm VERY green when it comes to myspace..maybe I should start a new thread about this to get some pointers...or you can PM me so as not to jack this up...

9. jt money

well if you know html what i would suggest is google myspace layouts. then go look at the coding. theres also a ton of free layouts to use. if you want something not premade there are many myspace editors out there that let you pick colors and backround pic and such. not that hard. oh and you put the code under about me header on profile edit page. pm me if you need more help. i dont know html but will answer to the best of my ability.

10. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

do you have a link to any of those?.....i went on a couple of the pre-made sites and messed around with those but he wants something totally custom and animated if possible..:rolleyes: it doesn't support JAVA or flash either right?....animated gifs are fine I suppose..

11. jt money

it excepts flash that what all the games are made from. like the magic 8ball on my page. not sure about for a backround pic though. if you get a chance check out mindys page. she my first friend. hers is animated. anyway heres the editor. if you dont like the options on this on just google myspace editor and a shit ton come up. some are way better than others as far as options go.

http://www.picgames.com/forum/myspace-layout-editor.php
    heres mindys page since i guess my gf isnt my friend any more. lol
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66895776

Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  12. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

You myspace junkies LOL

13. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

hey...it's business...:keke:

oh and thanks JT!!

14. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller