Nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, good-bye!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sol drums, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Yay the troll is gone!!!!! Our first WRXatlanta ban???

2. suby113

suby113 Member

what and who was that guy was it an computer generated or was it really someone trying to sell stolen items?

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

2nd actually, BrianGT has a temp ban ;) The bot is perma banned though. Im enjoying it now, prob will start using temp bans from time to time -- its exciting!

4. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

i thought you were joking

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I take it you guys got my BAN reports! LOL

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

sweet...alex has teh pow3r

7. suby113

suby113 Member

Hey nobody still answered my question, and why was briangt banned?

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Just actin' a foo, needed some time-off time.

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

not sure and it doesnt matter :D

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Out of respect, details about that do not need to be publicized.

11. suby113

suby113 Member

Oh ok didn't mean to pry.:hs:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  12. Meredith

Meredith Banned

He was banned because Milo wanted to practice his moderator skills, and doesn't believe in sarcasm.

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ok, i was going to keep this private but if u want to bring this up...

sarcasm is fine if it is in a joking nature among friends... it is not fine if it is done with malicious intent... brian's first post was in my opinion purely made to start an argument... i tried to convince him to stop over PMs... then he edited his post publicly rediculing our policies... this WILL NOT BE ALLOWED

u guys have been members for a long time... u r the people i shouldnt have to moderate... but brian has made it extremely difficult and he has received a temp ban... every new member has been extremely cooperative

now mere, i have tried to talk with you privately too, but u too are bringing it out in public... am i supposed to take your post here as friendly? u say 'im practicing my moderating skills?'... alex and i have been running this board since much before u guys were members... and we will continue to run it this way... we dont have to explain our actions... follow our rules if you want to stay here, its as simple as that... if i see other violations from anyone, i will ban them... so basically i will 'practice my moderating skills' whenever i feel it necessary...

the temp ban was both alex's and my decision and is final... this topic is not open to discussion anymore... i am locking this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.