NBA Predictions?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SonicBoom, Apr 23, 2005.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

easy....Deeeeetroit B-A-S-K-E-T-B-A-L-L !!!!!!!

Big Ben, Chuancey, Hamilton, Sheed, Mcdice and my daug Tayshaun Prince??? No Problem...

Prediction: Detroit defeats Pheonix 4-3.....

2. AdvanceREX

AdvanceREX Member

yeah detroit... have loved then since they got ben wallace, i'm a personaly fan of the under-sized-center-who-plays-bigger-then-himself type player... and i been screaming for years about chauncey... glad they got that mvp thing right last season... and teyshaun was great in college, glad he has really picked up his game now...

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Ok..I know there's exactly 3 NBA fans on this forum but... Detroit is holding strong, made it all the way to the Finals which start Thursday vs. San Antonio.

GO PISTONS!!!!

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I wanted to the HEAT to go.....

5. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

As a Lansing/Southfield Born boy, gotta go for the pistons!

6. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I predict I won't have a clue what happens :lol:
    Was never really a b-ball fan myself. I actually can't really stand watching sports on tv, more exciting if you're at a game or in it.
    Craig

7. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

basketball cool, not big into it though. baseball = most boring sport to watch on TV.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

haha... while we're on the topic of dissing certain sports... my friend once told me 'boxing... the nascar of fighting'

9. halvdan

halvdan Member

actually id say the award probably goes to golf but curling is also a possibility cept curling is kind of funny.

10. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

alright golf takes but i dont consider it the same as baseball, its just different.

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

What can I say Mike, a TEAM is a group of players...not two. I think if MIAMI was the better team, they could've won without Shaq/Dwade. I think everyone I know was going 4 Miami( - my detroit peeps). Maybe when the Pistons win the Championship this year they'll actually get the respect they deserve...

12. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

you guys don't know boring until you've watched cricket! Only england could invent a game that lasts three days, and you can still end in a tie!
    Craig

p.s. Rugby is by far the best sport to watch. evar