Need a Favor …

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by chuglobal, Sep 25, 2009.

1. chuglobal

chuglobal Member

I didn’t know if I should post this in the Classified or Off Topic section so I just decided to pick one. Lynn and I recently launched I Stumbled Upon and we need a favor from the Subaru community/family … go to www.istumbledupon.com and if you think it’s cool (which we hope) then become a Facebook Fan. Quick and Simple.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/I-Stumbled-Upon/268538265537

Also, if you and/or you know someone that’s into contemporary & modern furniture and housewares or that’s about to purchase his/her first home, then please point them to I Stumbled Upon. We’d definitely appreciate it. Thanks. :sx:

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Discounts for wrxatlanta members :)?

3. chuglobal

chuglobal Member

Yo ...

Of course ... gotta represent ;). PM, Email or Call for "special" pricing.

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

nice stuff, thats my kind of furniture. my mom has an upscale furniture/accessory store in richmond hill, ga (just south of savannah). good to see someone else being brave and jumping into the furniture market!

for some reason facebook is being stupid but ill try to post a link to it later

5. chuglobal

chuglobal Member

Yo ...

Haha, I appreciate the compliment. It's funny you mentioned it because I had a friend who's another car guy come over last night as we don't see each other but maybe 1/6 months. He was like "... this is some nice stuff ... this is definitely my taste, clean and simple ..." I noticed that the car peps seem to have similar tastes. ;)

6. chuglobal

chuglobal Member

Yo ...

Anyone else, last day. ;)

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Last day for what?

Site is relatively clean, albeit unconventional color use. Unfortunately, I am becoming less and less a fan of the OSC/CREloaded based ecommerce sites. You will understand why in 1 to 2 years of using it :)

8. chuglobal

chuglobal Member

Yo

Alex, I was referring to the last day of the FB Fan promo. ;) Also, what does the CRE acronym stand for? Have we meet before ... I'm trying to put the name w/ a face?

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted

Cre stands for "chain reaction ecommerce".

I believe we've met, but I am not sure.