Need a huge favor...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nemesis Digital, May 29, 2007.

1. So my car was broken into this past weekend.

Here are the photos I took...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121567

Anyways. Im having to replace the radio tommorrow, however Im needing the stock two side brackets that come with the car. They took those when it got stolen. SOG will have them tommorrow afternoon, however, since my last day off is tommorrow Im needing to get a new unit installed in the morning. If I can use someones spare set, or maybe yours, I will pay for the replacements plus a little more for the trouble. If you feel you can do this, it would be of great help!

Please call me at 770-656-7145 and we can work something out.

Thank you.

2. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

What insurance company do you use? I like that coverage... I'll keep an eye out for your camera as I'm looking for an SLR myself. What are the details on it? If I run across one for sale local I'll let you know.

3. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

sorry to hear about man, there are a bunch of bitchs out there

4. techlord

techlord Active Member

I feel your pain, it has been a while but some POS robbed me blind only good thing was it was at my house and homeowners covered most of the stuff inside. I will watch Craigslist to see if any missing items show up, then we can go pay for them with a baseball bat.

5. Dacula Dean

Dacula Dean Member

Oh, man. That losing the photo equipment has to be like losing an arm. You do awesome work. I'm hoping they cover you on that.

6. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

[​IMG] so awesome

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I may have mine, Ill look in the morning for you.

8. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

that really sucks bro.....gotta watch where u park/go homie:wtc:

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This is why its nice to have the window sill deal, and not just the open window as subaru loves to do :)

10. FACE

FACE Active Member

stock 6 disc...without brackets

I have a stock 6 disc you may want but not the mounting brackets...pm Me if you wants
    and im sorry man hope all works out for you...just remember the ins. company works for you...thats what you pay for...dont let them get over on you...Best of luck!!!:wtc:

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  11. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

well that's a mouth-full of ass to wake up to... really sorry to hear about this and everything works out okay.

12. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

George did you end up getting these in yet? There's a junkyard downtown with a WRX that still has the CD player and dash.

I guess the summer weather has more and more car thiefs out and about; we had 3 cars broken into at work last week.