Need For Speed Most Wanted (black)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 1ll-WRX, Dec 7, 2005.

1. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Is anyone playing Need for Speed Most Wanted....Black Edition? Such a sweet game!!!! not realistic enough for Forza fans but it is very fun...i just got a sweet hooked up Cayman last night...it's been out for a min but i picked it up Monday......Can't wait to get my hands on an STI..... :naughty:

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

PC, XBox, PS2 or 360?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005
  3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

my bad...x-box....

4. I have the normal edition i uh..."bought" it off the internet..."shipping" took awhile though.

I have it for comp and i have a steering wheel :p. Current car is i think blacklist rider's number 13 or something? I took the dudes Supra...sucker.

First car was an IS300...good times good times.

For the amount people spend on their cars...they aren't fast, too much blingage...

The cops are the best things in this game (well its called most wanted for a reason). Have you had a helicoptor or spikestrips on you? I just want to know because i haven't happened to me and see what it would do to me

5. RADON

RADON Member

I've been playing the PC version as well. I'm working on Blacklist #4. The bounty chases take forever at this level, at least 20 min+. My Garage includes an STi, Ghirardelli, Supra, and C06. Mostly play the Lambo b/c of the handling.

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i got mad at that game bc i did a full out burnout/drift off the starting line in an sti.. :rolleyes: ...other than that it was sweet and graphics were incredible. I only played it for 360 though, prolly just gonna hold out for Test Drive unlimited.

7. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I'm currently #10 on blacklist...no helicopter or spike strips yet...but yeah the cop chases really make the game more fun!!!

8. Im cheep and rented it then ran off and left it at home when i came to Florida. But fot the 30 mins i plaqyed it i might buy it when i get home hell i got underground 1 and 2 might as well add most wanted to my collection of game which is just those 3.

9. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

all of the above and a special PSP edition
    edit: oh snap gamecube too

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  10. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

getting a 32" HD LCD for christmas, hopefully this game, too. can't wait!

11. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

So what is the difference between the Black and normal?

12. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

dang eric you have it for all those systems!?!?

jason the black is supposed to have some special feature it hink like extra cars and mods and stuff.

13. ANyone notice how the blacklist people are real easy to beat

14. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

yeah ...now that you mention it....i just thought i was that good... :rolleyes:

15. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

no LOL
    it's just out for all those systems broham lol
    ya I have no life and buy it for every platform :ugh:

I don't even own the game I just go to wally world and play it, I like underground 2 more cuz wings are just soooo sexy :pssh: :keke: ya that's it