Need help finding the right tubes...

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by fez, Mar 3, 2008.

1. fez

fez The Arabian Sensation

So I've had a MBC on my car for way too long, its been at stock boost for most of the time its been on anyhow.

So I'm stationed in west texas for the next few months till they finally send me back to georgia... and guess what...theres not a scoobie dealership near me to help me figure out this question, which someone here must know...

I no longer have the stock hoses that connect to what is now the mbc.... i remember 3 hoses that connected to a plastic t...i remember something about a restrictor....thats it...i have no idea where to go from here w/o really pointing it out on the car to someone but i'm hoping someone might know.

so anyone know what i need to buy/where i can buy it?

edit: 04 wrx btw.

2. fez

So.... I found out the parts I needed and where to get em... took a while, in case anyone wants to know:

807403060 hose
    09535A050 hose
    22326KA120 restrictor
    09535A100 T stem
    22315AA010 T

via: http://www.subarupartswarehouse.com/

total cost: $9.06

3. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

cool man, glad you found it

4. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Good call getting rid of the MBC. Get an Access Port!

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Its about time you dropped that thing, its only been like 5 years haha :)

6. fez

5 years on stock boost....

the new ones seem to work just as well, and as i see it, its a weight reduction....by like an ounce.

7. adesso

adesso New Member

Are you retuning to stock or are you getting a new boost controller? I'm running the Prodrive 3 port with an AP and I've not run into any problems with it controlling higher boost levels... if that's what you're doing. :)