Need PT car washer at rental car company in Alpharetta

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by whitepony22, Jul 23, 2014.

1. whitepony22

whitepony22 Member

Hey guys,

I know some of you may be interested in a relaxed part time job for some extra cash and would love to help out a member of the community.

I'm currently working for a national rental car company and we are looking for 1-2 part time car washers located on Alpharetta Hwy in Roswell/Alpharetta, GA.
    It's in the parking lot of Andretti's Racing which should tell you exactly what it is, I simply cannot say the name as this isn't an "official" job posting.

Job duties
    Wash/scrub car exteriors
    Vacuum car interiors
    Clean interior trim as needed

Nothing hard or difficult as this isn't a full detail car wash. We simply need the cars to be clean and presentable in a timely manner for our customers.

Job Requirements
    Must be dependable and a hard worker. We're currently having issues with our car wash tech hence why I'm posting this.
    Must be 20+ and have a valid drivers license. Company policy

Hours are 7:30-6 M-F and 9-2 on Saturdays.
    Generally we need our car wash tech here at least 30 minutes before we open to have cars ready for early customers.
    Will work with your schedule within reason as this is a part time position.

PM me if you're interested. Looking to hire ASAP.

Please don't waste my time or yours with this.

Thanks,

Ryan

And mods please move this to the correct sub forum if this is incorrect.

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

3. whitepony22

whitepony22 Member

Bumping this. Had some great response before, found an awesome fellow WRXAtlanta member Karl, but he's moving on with his own company and thus we need another car washer.

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Let me know if I can help!