Need WRXAtlanta Stikers in Kennesaw!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by flip, Mar 9, 2006.

1. flip

flip Member

Hey guys, I had two stickers i was going to put on my car but one of them got messed up while in my armrest... :( So i need 1 or 2 more so i can put them on. Does anyone have one of the grey/white ones that they could hook me up with in Marietta/Kennesaw? I'd rather not make Alex ship them to me and i don't want to wait till the next meet... Lemie know!!

Anyone got pics of where they put their stickers? I'm trying to decide where to put it. Its between the mirrors and top of front door right now...

Any other suggestions?

2. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Are you not going on the Mountain Cruise??

I'm sure Alex or Milo either one will have some there.
    If not, I can get a couple from them and pass them on to you
    as I'm up that way myself...

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i dont have any. are you going to the mountain cruise? if not im sure i can get you some this weekend.

4. jt money

damn great minds think alike.

5. flip

flip Member

I would really love to go to the cruise, I may but I really doubt it. Let me check the time again and stuff. I have people coming in from out of town this weekend for my friends birthday party which is at my house so... :) Hey, I might be able to bring a few of them with me on the cruise!! ;)

6. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

+1, err +2, err +3 == ftw [​IMG]

here,here ..... they do don't they

7. flip

flip Member

Yeah, it's about a 50 minute drive for me... I really doubt I'll make it so please go ahead and grab a couple of the silver ones. Thanks for lookin out guys! :)

8. Goose013

Goose013 Member

I have an extra set of silver you can have. I live near the square in Marietta

9. flip

flip Member

Awesome sounds good. I'll pm you to meet some time this weekend if you're available. Thanks!!

10. If you still haven't got them, I can meet you somewhere around Barrett and give it to you. ;)

Let me know...

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sorry I couldnt really answer the phone when you called man. I was at the Strokes show, couldnt hear anything.

If you still do not have any, please lemme know!

12. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I need some stickers too. I wanted to put blue ones on either side but the one that I had got all fudged up when I tried to put it on. :(

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

I can hook you up with some next time we meet.

14. Alex

You want another blue one?

15. Deke

Deke Active Member

I wouldn't mind having some on my rear windows...maybe blue?

16. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Cool and yes. Actually either or is good, but I do need two blue ones in order to do both sides.

I'm gonna be at SOG on Friday if the parts I ordered come in. If not then maybe Saturday... but I'll give one of you a shout sometime this weekend.

Perciate it ya'll

17. Alex

Alrighty.

18. flip

flip Member

Its all good :)

I'm PMing sakari since he sounds closest to get them...

Can we take a vote for where i shoudl put them? i'm in between these:
    1) front of side mirrors
    2) top of front door at the front of the door (i'm kinda leaning torwards this one so i can continue with stickers down the door as i get them. all white of corse...)
    3) bottom of front door at the front of the door

19. Alex

I havent seen them on the mirrors yet :sx:

20. flip

flip Member

Yeh, i'm thinking door. Haven't decided top or bottom... Man, i wish i could just toss my car into photoshop IRL real quick and do it up good :).

21. jt money

i got some for you yesterday from milo. im not busy till 5:30. we can meet up.

22. Alex

Well, you can always put them on and if you do not like them, take them back off.

We'll be doing that next week with my car. I want to throw on some vinyl, but I am sorta unsure where I want it. I know that I will be getting a rear windshield banner for the site though.

23. flip

flip Member

Ok so i finally put on the one that i had but still need one (or two just incase) more to do the other side. I'll take pics when i'm done :). I think i like where i put them....

I guess i'll contact one of the guys that live near here to meet up for the stickers since i'm not sure when the next meet will be...

Also, Whats the guys # on here that does tint?? I REALLY need it... I want it done well for a decent price and heard that the guy on here comes to you and does an awesome job!

24. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i have had scott (superior tinting) come do my cars multiple times... 404-328-6746

25. flip

flip Member

Awesome. I saved the number. I should have the $$ before long. Just waiting to make sure i don't have to pay my x's portion of the mortgage payment she owes me... ABout how much did it cost you to do your car so i know what i'm expecting? I'm thinking of doing 25% ish...

26. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

get them stickeers asap they give 10 hp each

27. Alex

I talked with the tint guy while he was doing Milo's car. Its about $165 for a 4 door sedan and 20 or so for the front window tint strip.

28. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I gotta call him again he never called me back.