Neverwinter Nights

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

well i got neverwinter nights: diamond edition including all the expansions to date for christmas. for those of you into RPGs you will like this one. it has endless hours of solo time with zones for PvP (no extra cost) if you like that sort of thing and also has free updates. i have been playing it for a few days now and i have been enjoying myself. i have not played the PvP portion yet but i will comment on that when i try it out. For $30 bux you cant beat this title! if you want more info here is the site
    http://nwn.bioware.com/about/description.html

2. CROSSeyed

CROSSeyed Member

Does it require a monthly subscription? Is it a MMORPG?

3. Weapon

no monthly subscription..i would not consider it an mmo because the majority of the content is based on solo game play but from what i have read they do have enough content to enjoy playing with others for quite some time

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I have the platinum edition and have played it online with a friend. It is fun, but make sure you play with other toons near your level. Not very challenging if the other person/people are much higher levels...

5. blink

blink Member

great game, espically the ability to program your own adventures, using C

6. Weapon

yea..i kinda like solo games every now and then. if i wanted to team with someone i will play coh or cov

7. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Its enjoyable, I played it when it came out a couple years back.