New financial information forum

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wrxin8or, Jun 5, 2006.

1. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Hey everyone, Nick of NASIOC fame just opened up a new forum that is focused on financial stuff like stocks, bonds, real estate and tons more.

Check out http://forums.mousepadlounge.com

ps...im a moderator there...how scary is that :eek:hnoes:

2. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Looks like a nice structure.

Have fun moderating the stock forums if you guys allow discussions on individual equities. ;)

PS: I posted a treasury bill strategy here in off-topic a while back, feel free to re-post it there... it's been working rather well.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2006
  3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

you, a mod? hah :D

4. wrxin8or

yeah exactly...who could believe that

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

would be cool to have something like that here. of course you can keep your info to a minumum like your annual income, etc. i'm always up to hear ppl's advice on investing, etc.

6. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I don't honestly know if there's enough interest to warrant a financial discussion area on here. The few posts that have discussed financial matters haven't had a whole lot of responses and interest.

7. wrxin8or

And I think that was Nick's exact reason for making this new forum. He had mentioned a few times over the past year or two about adding a new part onto nasioc for financial and investing information, but realized that he would be better off just making an entire new forum.

But anyway, come on people, get over there and sign up!