New job

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Sep 6, 2005.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Will be working in the L'ville area starting in a couple weeks... off Sugarloaf parkway near 316. Anybody else work/live in that area? Never managed to make any lunch gatherings before...

Oh yeah, will be ordering some mods for the wr-ecks this week... can't tell ya what it is, but it'll be fun. :naughty:

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

im in lawrenceville down 316 about 5 or 6 miles from sugarloaf. I go to school right down the road.

1LL-WRX lives on sugarloaf i think.

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

i live right there across from gwinett tech...could meet up for lunch sometime?

4. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Cool! I'll let you guys know once I am there (starting the 19th) and we'll hook up once things have settled down and I'm all 'moved in' at work.

bigb996: Which school? I take classes at GPC (online/distance only right now).

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i work off of 120 and satellite..looks like you are gonna be able to join us in our chipolte lunch get togethers

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

yeah chipotle or there's a good italian place on sugarloaf called Biba's...i love that place!!!

7. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

im at gpc as well...i go for 2 classes at lawrenceville campus.

8. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Ah, cool. That's where I go to take tests when I need to. Doing Intermediate Spanish, English 1102, and Astronomy 1010 and 1010L right now. Third semester, and I think the school's been really great so far. Certainly not easy though!

9. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I m out there too. Has there been a second Chipollte luncheon?? The first one drew all of three people...

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

yea i got english 1102 right now you doing it online?

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

well there haven't been any planned lunches... more like whenever i go up to sog, i call kris and john to see if they're free to grab a bite to eat

12. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Yup, for Busbee.

13. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

i live in l'ville :)