new member in columbus

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by brownhelmet1, Oct 19, 2011.

1. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

whats up guys im new to this forum but not new to the subaru or import scene. I work on Ft. Benning as a soldier and would love to come out to some local meets. my wife and i moved from Washington state which is completely different then here but im still down for the cause even the wife has a impreza wagon...lol anyways i will be posting some pics of the whip and mods after this weekend look forward to talking to all of you and meeting up on the weekends.

2. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

Welcome.

I love Washington. What part are you from?

3. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

i was stationed at Ft. Lewis but my family lives in Vancouver WA, and Portland OR

4. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Welcome to the boards!

5. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

thank you now i just need to find where all the columbus people are because atlanta is deep...lol

6. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Well Columbus ain't deep but theres a few meets but no Subaru meets that I know of. Actually got invited to a meet this Friday night at the steak an shake was thinking bout rolling out there. You should come thru.

7. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

i will be there another member just sent me a text we are thinking of meeting around 830 let me know if that works

8. MJ_Spool

MJ_Spool New Member

welcome, just got my car running again. i will be out and about tomorrow night. i was at lewis before knox/benning i should have never left :(

9. brownhelmet1

brownhelmet1 Member

yeah i wish i never left lewis either for sure the car scene is way different but we will get something started down here