New player in the Market: Killshot Performance

Discussion in 'Killshot' started by Mike@TTR, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

I just figured I would give myself a little introduction for those of you who do not know me and those of you who have not heard. My name is Michael (Mike, Sarg, hey you) Sargent. I have been in this community for several years now and recently decided to start a small company for Subaru enthusiasts BY a Subaru enthusiast! I started building engines and working on cars about 17 years ago (yes I am OLD!). I started with carbureted old muscle cars, moved into the tuning and building Mustangs and then eventually branched out to imports. From there it was not too long before the WRX was introduced in the states and I just had to have one. After a couple years I managed to pick one up.

My contact information:

Michael Sargent
    PH: 678-232-8829
    Email: sargentperformance@bellsouth.net

Services we will be providing:

-Custom ECU Dyno Tuning

-Performance parts including:
    *Upcoming Killshot Performance Rotated Kit (complete with turbo, intake and everything)
    *Killshot Performance stock location EWG kit
    *High flow cross over pipe for the factory exhaust manifold
    *More to come!

-Custom piping and fabrication

-Custom port and polish work by hand!

-Transmission rebuilds

-Gear set, front and center differential installations

-Professional engine assembly (machine shop used to be determined)

I hope to have some pictures and more importantly dyno proven results for my new rotated kit soon. In addition I will be offering a stock location turbo EWG up pipe set up with a choice of a couple different wastegates. Feel free to contact me for details, but everything will be manufactured here in the states and will be held to strict quality standards (Sorry WJM no JDM parts at this time).

I am extremely excited to start offering these parts and services to all my fellow WrxAtlanta.com members. I will be offering discounts to WrxAtlanta.com supporting members as well as group buy opportunities. I look forward to working with you guys and offering a company you can trust and rely upon to get the job done. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me through email or by phone any time. I am not just here as a business, but also to help, answer questions and give the best service possible. The number listed is my personal cell phone, just try to be respectful with the times you call, lol.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  2. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Oh and for those that don't know, my other screen name is Crashtke :)

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Welcome!

4. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Thanks! Oh and Bugeyes FTW!!

5. neil@orton

neil@orton Member

welcome dude.

6. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Congrats

7. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Thank you, thank you. I can't wait to post up some results from the rotated kit and pictures of the stock location EWG pipe. I will initially be running the rotated kit on my 2.0 liter :eek:hnoes: with stock transmission!! I figure no reason to toss out a good motor and a freshly rebuilt tranny just yet, lol. :sx: AND I hope to have 2 other prototypes running. One on a hybrid motor and one on a Sti.

8. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Fixt for ya;)

9. longfury

longfury Active Member

We need a good sounding, quiet, quad tip cat-back for the 08 STI. I think we have 2-3 people locally that want one. :D Think you can work on that?

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Sweet!!

11. Jake

Jake Active Member

cool, congrats!

12. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

Congrats Mike. I have been dealing with him for a while now, and it's going to stay that way. He has worked on my car, tuned it, and more. Great guy, great work, and GREAT results. You can count me in for that rotated kit. You plus quality work of Neil @ Orton, is def something i look forward to.

13. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

if you need any help, let me know. I've always wanted to learn how to do this stuff. :)

14. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

u can come help me out P&P my Exhaust manifold and upipe :D

15. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

congrats and best of luck!

16. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Again, thank you all for the welcome.

Xan the best way to learn this stuff is hands on. Not sure if you were talking fabrication, engine work or tuning. But all of it is a hands on type of deal. Any time you see anyone that needs a hand, give them one.

17. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome :wavey: Looking forward to seeing your work.

18. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

psssht. Send me a PM.

19. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

welcome and congrats Mike!

20. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

Oh dang, I didn't realize this was you...

Siegel

21. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Yes, I had a couple designs in the works and decided to make them public. AND I received a very good offer from Beyond OEM to come tune at their shop. I look forward to a friendly professional relationship with TopSpeed/Seigel Racing. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you guys with.

22. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

congrats and best of luck!

23. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Good deal!

24. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Nice move. Congrats!

25. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

It has been a crazy ride, but it is slowly coming together. I am also very glad for the warm welcome (well...second welcome really, lol) by the Subaru community. I have a web site going up shortly and hope to get things moving!