New Products!

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by King of Imports, Aug 23, 2004.

1. King of Imports

King of Imports New Member

Exterior

[​IMG]
    STi V Limited Lip Spoiler (2 in stock) $454.99

Suspension

Recent inventory arrived. Cash prices. Send your zip code with shipping quotes to shippingquotes@kingofimports.com along with the items you are interested in purchasing. We are required by law to collect sales tax from California residents. We will continue to update this thread with the products, so come back to see more...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    STi Pink Springs (14 sets in stock): $369.99
    STi Group N Strut Top Hats (9 sets in stock): $297.99
    Package Deal for 1 set of each: $639.99

[​IMG]
    2004 Lightweight Aluminum Lateral Links with Pillow Ball Suspension (1 set in stock): Normally $529 (in stock price), discounted to $499.

2005 Lightweight Aluminum Lateral Links with Pillow Ball Suspension (1 set in stock): Normally $529 (in stock price), discounted to $499.

Interior

[​IMG]
    STi Style Door Sill Set (8 sets arriving this week: $139 shipped)

[​IMG]
    Genuine STi Floor Mats in Black (3 sets in stock): $94.99

We are an official seller of Defi Link BF Series Gauges
    [​IMG]

Gauges available: Boost, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, EGTs, Fuel Pressure

Order your set in red or white (see photos below) today which includes everything necessary for the installation:

We have put together the following package deal good until the end of this month:

Boost Gauge, Oil Temperature, and Oil Temperature, and the Defi Triple Gauge Pod, and Link Control Unit II: $899

Water Temp, Oil Pressure, and Oil Temperature, and the Defi Triple Gauge Pod, and Link Control Unit II: $869

You may replace Oil pressure with Fuel Pressure at no additional cost. Inquire about other combinations and we will create other gauge packages available. Email us us a list of the items you want and zip code and we can price it for you: sales@kingofimports.com

Available now: White gauges match the WRX gauge cluster

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Available for preorder: Red gauges that match the STi gauge cluster
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

http://www.kingofimports.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=177

Do not hesitate to ask me any questions. Thanks!
    /alex

2. King of Imports

King of Imports New Member

Oh, and I wanted to add that we can source nearly any JDM product you would like / are looking for.

3. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

How much for the Lightweight Links without the Endlinks? I already have a set. Just curious. Most likely will stil just get the pink arms and trailing arms but maybe I can fight for a stretch ^_^. Answer away Kevin, Alex.

Thanks,

Jason