New SUBARU Dealership in the SAV!

Discussion in 'General Community' started by suby113, Nov 17, 2006.

1. suby113

suby113 Member

:p Hey guys I know I haven,t been on inb a while but been real busy with school and work, but enough about me and time to get on at what this post is really about! As of Monday November 20th Savannah has a new Subaru Dealership! (Finally!):eek:hnoes: :bowdown: , It is Chatham PKWY Toyota ,Subaru on Chatham PKWY in Savannah so Finally SAV has a Dealership again for service and parts!

2. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Grainger Subaru in SAV sucked. Hopefully this one will be better and is under new management

3. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Erica...Did you end up getting an STi?. Did you sell your BMW?. Good Luck...

Mark

4. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

I sold the BMW. Have an Xterra right now while I save up for a bigger down payment on something.

In my defense, the Xterra is supercharged hahah

5. MarkM2016GTI

Xterra's are tight...what color do you have?.

Mark

6. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

You can't go wrong with a supercharged VQ. :D

Congrats on the new stealership Savannah guys. I wish I could come chill or go on a ride, but ya have fun without me.

7. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

finally.
    been waiting for another local suby dealership down here, hopefully we will have better results than we did w/ grainger. definatly good news for the community.

although, i will still head to SoG for all my tuning needs.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

congratulations... and now petition for a performance department :)

9. savsuby

savsuby Member

that is awsome news. We need to go up there and meet them.

10. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Black on black, SE 4x4. It's pretty nice, I like it. Low miles and warranty

11. JM5999

JM5999 Member

hey I plan on stopping by the dealership tomorrow...anyone else in for a trip after work??

12. MarkM2016GTI

It sounds nice Erica....I would love to get a black wrx wagon for my next endeavour....They look cool, but you always have to stay on top of detailing them...I hope that you get the one you want.

Mark