New To GA and WRX Atlanta

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bflora8, Dec 1, 2013.

1. bflora8

bflora8 New Member

Hey everybody..I moved to Atlanta area last year but have been busy and haven't had much time to get involved with any Subie enthusiasts or events. I own a 2003 Impreza rs, fully stock. I have recently debated selling it and looking for something different/newer, not specifically Subaru. However, after much deliberation I think im going to put some aftermarket parts on my Subie and keep it for a while. I am thinking about putting some headers (most likely Borla) and a catback exhaust. I found a website (boxer4racing.com) that has custom Subaru only parts but have been looking for a place to install them if I go through with it. I have heard about Allpro which is relatively close to me but haven't been able to contact them yet. I have read all the great reviews on the site about them and they sound like a great choice. Question is, does anyone have an idea how much they will charge me for the install of the header and catback? Also, do they carry aftermarket parts like that at their shop? Their website does not show very much information about this type of thing. Hope to hear back soon!

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

welcome to the community!

:wavey:

all pro is an excellent choice and can definitely help you out. They work better over the phone or in person rather than their site, so definitely reach out to them and go from there.

boxer4racing is an excellent shop as well. I've known Dale for close to 10 years now

3. bflora8

bflora8 New Member

Thanks, Matt. I'm going to give them a call tmrw and see what they have to say and see if they can quote me for install or if they can get the parts for me!

4. FACE

FACE Active Member

welcome to the boards!

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

swing by and have Allpro inspect the car before any mods, this way you can take care of any wear items... being a 10 year old car.

6. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Welcome! And yep AllPro does it right!! Glad to know you kept your Subaru!

7. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Welcome. AllPro can normally get good prices on parts as well.

8. Western

Western Supporting Member

Welcome to the board, and welcome to GA!

9. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Welcome.

AllPro FTW.