new to site..here is my ride

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by Weapon, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

im new here so i figured i would post my wagon..(side skirts are now painted..weee

Attached Files:

2. Weapon

front

Attached Files:

3. Weapon

Attached Files:

4. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

sweet another wrb wagon

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

pretty sick looking... welcome to the site man... hope u can make it to some of our future meets...

6. ADVNTUR

ADVNTUR New Member

nice wagon man ... I love the black wheels with blue. Tint and calipers are a nice touch as well.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Looking good, welcome once again to WRXatlanta! If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to email me.

8. 05WRXSTI

05WRXSTI Member

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

9. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Very nice bro, welcome to the club!! Hope to see you around soon. Check out the G2G for stuff thats going down during the week.

MIke

10. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Nice lookin ride!!

Are those the 4pot brakes or just stock calipers painted red?

11. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

did you paint your side skirts by yourself?? take some pix of new side skirt!!

12. Weapon

nope..they are the stock brakes..i wish they were the 4 pots..and sideskirt i had them paint them while my car is in the shop..definately will try and make it to some of the get togethers

13. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Nice ride! :bigthumb:

14. socrates42

socrates42 Member

Nice ride dude. gotta love the wagons!

15. AthensWRX

AthensWRX Member

what kind of wheels are those?? I'm looking to get new ones and I was thinking dark as well. BTW I'm a new guy w/ a blue stock 04 sedan. I live in Athens, anyone else out there not exactly in ATL? Oh, and how much is it to paint the side skirts?

Blake

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Kris: it was nice to meet utoday... car looks even better than it does in the pics

17. Weapon

same here milo..thanks for the compliments..i paid 300 to get the side skirts painted.well worth it!! looks so much better!! now that i have my car back i am doing the vf22 and injectors install tomorrow..gonna be a long day since im doing it alone..

18. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

is there a base map u can run on the utec with the vf22 installed?

19. RADON

RADON Member

Wagons FTW!

20. Weapon

gonna use the base vf34 map..im not going to drive it till next wednesday and have scott tune it..i know it will run but i am going to treat her gently till i have her properly tuned

21. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

good luck, Weapon wrX. It's always FUN to wrench on the car. Take some pix of installation.